Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little Britain

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
f***ing bored of it now - only taken 2 hours , glad I didn't waste money on tickets for the live show :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you gay

Decent show, but the bloated hype will kill it stone dead soon. And seeing David Walliams EVERYWHERE is getting almost Linda Barker-esque.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm a lady

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I love it, but agree that it is getting massive over hype at the moment.
By the time everyone is going on about it, I will have moved on.

Are ya sure you want that one?

It has just started being shown over here in Oz. THat and they are repeating The Office Series 1...

I am boring all my colleagues and friends with my impassioned pleas to watch some of the funniest TV to come out of UK in a while...

I dont think they get it. "Whay is this funny?" they keep asking...

Stumpy Tim

Little Britain is very average IMO. Seen it a few times, and it is nowhere near the class of The Office, Blackadder, Young Ones etc

Frankly, everything those two have done (George Dawes excepted) has been shit

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I thought they were really funny when they did Rock Profiles, spoofing various popstars. And while Little Britain can be funny (particularly Tom Baker's voiceovers) I do find it gets a bit repetitive and certainly not deserving of all the hype it gets. The problem is it's been one of very few hits on its failing BBC 3 channel and as a result they are over-promoting it to its death, making it lose its appeal.

Comedy ain't what it used to be

Kev the Ape

Some of the good stuff been cut, like the bubbles being naked at the meeting covered in green shit. :nono:. And when the lady be sick all over that brownie. :lolol:, f***ing BBC1. :angry:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The ONLY thing I EVER laughed at in Little Britian, which I only watch cos my 13yo son 'loves it', are the Tom Baker voice overs.

The rest is rather pathetic. :nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's well funny. You can't watch too much of it in a row though, it's one of them that should only be viewed weekly otherwise it's bound to get a bit repetitive.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Stumpy Tim said:
Little Britain is very average IMO. Seen it a few times, and it is nowhere near the class of The Office, Blackadder, Young Ones etc

Frankly, everything those two have done (George Dawes excepted) has been shit

Huh! How can someone compare "The Office" (pile of shit) with "Little Britain" (funniest comedy for ages). Ok Ok I know I've just compared them but you get my drift. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here