Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Limewire - anything better?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A couple of years ago, I signed up to Limewire, and it seemed pretty good, no complaints. However, having not been near it for a while, my software downloaded from them seems to have gone pop - or maybe it just expired, I can't remember how long I'd signed up for.

Anyway, looking to sign up with someone again, are they the best out there or is there a better way of getting free music?

Obviously from a moral perspective I'm completely against all this, but I'm signing up as part of research for a magazine article I'm planning to write. :p

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i like limewire

Steve in Oz

Jul 26, 2003
Try Pizza Torrent, It's free and great for Music
Couple that with U Torrent and you are away.
It has everything you could possibly want

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Usenet

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I can't get torrents to work on my computer... could there be something to do with my firewall?

Used limewire but now prefer project w as is safer

scooter1

How soon is now?
I use Limewire for the odd song here and there, but otherwise mininova is a good torrent site. I've tried projectw but the torrents always seem out of date and when i've asked for a bit of help on there you always get some arse treating you with complete contempt because you don't have 1000 + posts

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I use Limewire for the odd song here and there, but otherwise mininova is a good torrent site. I've tried projectw but the torrents always seem out of date and when i've asked for a bit of help on there you always get some arse treating you with complete contempt because you don't have 1000 + posts

Must admit havent used project w for torrents, only rapidshare and files only stay on a max of six months.

There's also totally fuzzy which serahces for things youw nat to dowload.. quite good.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
when i've asked for a bit of help on there you always get some arse treating you with complete contempt because you don't have 1000 + posts

Much like it used to be on here before post counts were removed ! :lolol:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Go to emusic.com and sign up for 50 free, and legal tracks. Just remember to cancel your subscription when you're done, or stay on and for £12 a month get 50 songs, which I guess works out at about £3 per album.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I use BitLord then torrent sites. I have the link at home to a site that has about 100 torrent sites.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Limewire download speeds are slow to f*** now :(

Got an 8MB connection too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here