Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

life of riley bbc1 8.00 p.m. official thread

please post your comments on this god awful show as it gears up for its 2nd and hopefully last appearence on the bbc. please get everybody to complain about it and i will not give up until it is of our screens. and whats worse the green green grass procedes it.

shocking schedule by the bbc and expect suicide rates to increases between 8 and 9 for people without digital tv.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
please post your comments on this god awful show as it gears up for its 2nd and hopefully last appearence on the bbc. please get everybody to complain about it and i will not give up until it is of our screens. and whats worse the green green grass procedes it.

shocking schedule by the bbc and expect suicide rates to increases between 8 and 9 for people without digital tv.

Green Green Grass is far better then Life of Riley.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
if its anything last week its almost unmissable in its shitness. i am going to strap myself in for it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i'm going to see for myself right now..... I reckon it could be an evil hybrid of the green green grass, my family that one with Rodney and tracy beaker in it.

Lighting seeds tune at the beggining???????

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
i'm going to see for myself right now..... I reckon it could be an evil hybrid of the green green grass, my family that one with Rodney and tracy beaker in it.

Lighting seeds tune at the beggining???????

I think you mean, After you've gone. Which IMO isn't that bad. But it aint nothing compared to Goodnight Sweetheart. :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is totally shocking. The audience is laughing at nothing, the acting is plastic to say the least.
I think that it has been put in the schedules before Green Green Grass so that Green Green Grass is guaranteed getting a new series commissioned.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think that it has been put in the schedules before Green Green Grass so that Green Green Grass is guaranteed getting a new series commissioned.

Hopefully they'll do another series after this one. Because John Sullivan is in negotations with David Jason, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Ben Smith who plays Damien, Gwyneth Strong who plays Cassandra and Tessa-Peak Jones who plays Raquel to do a few episodes. :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hopefully they'll do another series after this one. Because John Sullivan is in negotations with David Jason, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Ben Smith who plays Damien, Gwyneth Strong who plays Cassandra and Tessa-Peak Jones who plays Raquel to do a few episodes. :clap2:

I hope they make that Young Only Fools and Horses series they've been talking about.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They could always do a spin off series - Only Farms and Horsecarts.
b.t.w. for those who have Sky have you noticed that both your nuts have been removed ? :thumbsup:(nuts & nuts+1)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
hacked off today and removed from the epg.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope they make that Young Only Fools and Horses series they've been talking about.

I hope they don't.

The whole OFAH thing should have been left when they found that pocket watch and became millionaires, because that was the perfect and natural ending.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I hope they don't.

The whole OFAH thing should have been left when they found that pocket watch and became millionaires, because that was the perfect and natural ending.

It would be superb. Del always mentions his mother. We can watch Reg walk out the door, aswell as the dodgy deals and scams. Espically the hooky Tom Jones LPS he flogged, when he was supposed to do his exams. The other dodgy scam with Jumbo Mills.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Update on this - teenage lad who goes to skool with my son - turns out he was paid............you aren't going to believe this.....

£40,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my licence fee back.

PS LOL is a term much over used and normally means it made you chuckle.
The Spanish - "i am going to strap myself in for it" actually made me LOL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here