Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life - It's f***ing great

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Just back from a quality pub lunch.
A couple of jars, nice food. Nice win on both the fruity and the cludo machine.

Then a fantastic nursey jug-fest came in and sat at the table next to us. One of these girls was the very definition of beauty herself. She was absolutely gorgeous. A cross between Keira Knightley and DSM. So I spent the rest of the time concentrating on her.

Back at work now. No Boss this afternoon. Easy street. Radio on, feet up. Relax.

Leaving work at 5, going home, get changed, out to a meal at Richards, fully paid for (including all drinks) by someone else.

Then the big day tomorrow. Meeting Guy Butters, 3 points for the Albion and the day long piss-up.

I love life

and I love you all.

Martin xx

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd say there were some marvellous scenes there, Artois. I assume you've been to the Green Jacket(s).

Its the last Friday of the month today, otherwise known as "Beer Friday", where we knock off at 4.30 and stand around in the office drinking bottles of Stella for an hour or so, all bought by the company.

Splendid.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I'd say there were some marvellous scenes there, Artois. I assume you've been to the Green Jacket(s).

Its the last Friday of the month today, otherwise known as "Beer Friday", where we knock off at 4.30 and stand around in the office drinking bottles of Stella for an hour or so, all bought by the company.

Splendid.

Crikey, what a great company and how I miss my old local the green jacket. Maloneys bar with sawdust and cow dung isn't quite the same.

I had heard though that a company is at risk from being sued as a result of anything happening as a result of giving drink to an employee even, would you believe, a staff functions. Don't know if it's true or not though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Spent my lunch on the net, bought a new TV and a leather Sofa now down to the tune of £1500.....lifes still great tho.:)

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
Originally posted by Artois

Then a fantastic nursey jug-fest came in and sat at the table next to us. One of these girls was the very definition of beauty herself. She was absolutely gorgeous. A cross between Keira Knightley and DSM.

:blush:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Artois going all-out for the "most charming poster" award methinks :glare:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
anyone would like the attention that dsm gets and she must loves it all these blokes thinking she is something special which i hasten to add she is:p

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
I don't come on here for any kind of attention. I just like the fact I can chat to fellow Brighton fans and get to know people in the local area.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

top answer dsm

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
exactly:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here