Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Libya

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Been watching it for the past couple of hours, and i got a bad feeling about whats going to happen, the rebels are just walking in to Tripoli there is hardly any resistance being put up by Gaddafi men, i got a feeling its a booby trap, and the rebels are going to get slaughtered, i think they will still over throw Gadaffi but i can see a huge blood bath about to happen.:(

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I agree, hundreds possibly thousands could die over the next couple of days. Gadaffi may be mad, but he has people willing to die for him. There is no way he will go down without a fight. Carnage awaits

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Gafaffi is taking a big risk still being in the country. if he is still their he really is nuts. however even nutty people have a desire for self protection so i think he has fled!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I agree, hundreds possibly thousands could die over the next couple of days. Gadaffi may be mad, but he has people willing to die for him. There is no way he will go down without a fight. Carnage awaits

more worryingly, he is very willing for people to die for him. He knows that he will be either killed or in the Hague if he leaves. Nobody will have him, even Venezuela, so feel that he will go for Martyrdom and fight to the end. Sure he would go for suicide route near the end.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would put a lot of money on the fact he has or will leg it.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
jeez that woman on sky has gone some balls. I wouldnt be standing there with all those guns waving around. Mad scenes. I do remain worried that it all seems so easy though. Never thought he would give up that easily.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
When Gaddafi is gone, then the west will be regretting yet again they have interfered in a foreign land. Another tribal oil war, wasn't anything learnt from Iraq?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here