KymValentine300.jpg

Neighbours.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Really? Poor thing!

Glad it's not a permanent replacement - the new libby is rubbish!

Hee! Hee! Michala Banas the actress taking over the role said as much Laura!

"Banas begins her block on air on Tuesday, November 11, which sees her through to the year's cliffhanger. She hopes viewers will be open to the idea of a "new Libby," even if she's only a temporary one.

"I think initially it will be tough. They'll probably go 'who's this chick, she's not as good as Kym?' Which is completely understandable."

"Hopefully within a week or so they'll adjust."

Attachments

• kym & michela.jpg
    kym & michela.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,043

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I'm going on a shag session with her for a couple on months, she'll be back as firm as ever don't worry lads.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is amazing- i saw Neighbours for the 1st time in f***ing ages yesterday and this confused me. I have'nt watched properly in like a yr i'd say so can anyone tell me if anything interesting has happened? Anyone die? Also what the f*** happened between Steph and Toadie - why they not together???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't seen it for years. Is Erinsborough tyrant Paul Robinson still working closely with high flying Japanese businessman Mr Udegawa?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This is amazing- i saw Neighbours for the 1st time in f***ing ages yesterday and this confused me. I have'nt watched properly in like a yr i'd say so can anyone tell me if anything interesting has happened? Anyone die? Also what the f*** happened between Steph and Toadie - why they not together???

He anchored his ship in Brown Bay and she has never forgiven him.

Oct 25, 2003

they were gonna get married but then she realised that she didn't love him that much, and he got upset that she didn't love him as much as DEE loved him so they called it off

now they're well good MATES and that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here