Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
With all the praises flying around re the Sheff Wed game i thought i would chuck my thoughts in.

This young player is really starting to get my appreciation

He reminds me of a Robotic Mighty Mouse,he is not setting the world on fire by any standards but he does his job brilliantly and is reliably consistent.Our unsung hero in my book.

that is all

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
With all the praises flying around re the Sheff Wed game i thought i would chuck my thoughts in.

This young player is really starting to get my appreciationHe reminds me of a Robotic Mighty Mouse,he is not setting the world on fire by any standards but he does his job brilliantly and is reliably consistent.Our unsung hero in my book.

that is all

'Really starting to' !!!

Speechless of BN1

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
In that case he is, and has long been my "sung hero".

I have not been able to stop harping on about him. Ran Bruno close for MOM in my opinion.

Just about every decent team has a holding midfielder who wins the ball and plays it simple. He is ours. In fact I would say he is the most important player at the club at the moment. If he gets injured, I cannot think of an adequate replacement ( for that specific role ).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think everyone knows how good Liam is and how important ant he is,at least they bloody should do.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
He's been keeping up this level of consistency since we signed him 2 years ago. Can't remember him ever having a bad game and very rarely puts a foot wrong, such an important player!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Top class! That tackle both he and Bothroyd went into after he lost the ball would have left most on the floor complaining of a portly little toe, Liam got up, took it round Bothroyd and set up an attack. Class.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
my mistake

i should have obviously said really really really really starting to get my appreciation

would that have been clearer?

Take out the 'starting to'!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The first game he ever player for us, I turned to my mate and said "this kids a bit useful". He has become so much more than what we could have wished for!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
My only worry is that one of the premiershite clubs will come sniffing around for him in January. Of all the players we have now, he would be the one most difficult to replace. He's just amazing.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
My only worry is that one of the premiershite clubs will come sniffing around for him in January. Of all the players we have now, he would be the one most difficult to replace. He's just amazing.

It's so important then that we are promotion likelihoods after Xmas.
We could have several players vaunted by Prem clubs, and it will be good to have their investment in a top contention make them feel like staying for the long term.
Any team looking for promotion has to already look like league-above quality, and why should we be a farm club and then scramble for replacements to survive the following season?

If we have the Fabregas, Xavi or Lawrenson of tomorrow, then let's keep them for BHA :banana:

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This tread has dumbfounded me,speechless.........

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I said to my mate last night, "one way or another, Bridcutt will be playing in the prem next season".

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove

This young player is really starting to get my appreciation

He reminds me of a Robotic Mighty Mouse,he is not setting the world on fire by any standards but he does his job brilliantly and is reliably consistent.Our unsung hero in my book.

that is all

Is this a post from 2010?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I rate bridcutt, but, in the last couple of home games he has made a lot of wayward passes, which is unlike him. More so than Dicker, who is slaughtered for his wayward passes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here