Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just wanted to say again what an influence Liam seems to be having on the side since he's become a regular first team choice. His input yesterday was immense - controlling, playing things simple, breaking up the play. IMO he has almost become the most influential player of our side and often the most unnoticed. I spent the weekend in Bristol and the number of City fans I spoke to in the pub on Saturday night who commented on him controlling the game was great to hear. Nice one Liam - not bad for a free transfer !!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Slap a 10 million pound price tag on him and Dunk now!!!!

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I've said this for a long time, fantastic player and i think the most important to our team. Although does anyone else feel his lack of recognition is good for us, at least we'll have no 'big' clubs coming after him like it sounds we've got with dunk!

and Wilko's spot on, he definatly needs a song.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I posted something similar a while ago that, in my opinion, LB has taken over the role of Benno last season in that he seems to be controlling midfield in a very very satisfactory way.

For sure, I hope that we can stitch him up into a very very long term contract - top man.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Although does anyone else feel his lack of recognition is good for us, at least we'll have no 'big' clubs coming after him like it sounds we've got with dunk!

Liam who?!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Our most important player IMO.

It came as no surprise to hear that his biggest influence at Chelsea was Claude Makalele.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here