Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton orient win 5-0

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Personally, I think after a 5-0 win last night, orient might have cooked
their goose......and we'll grab all the points.

Either that or we'll get hammered! :angel:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Orient must love us. We fill their ground, give them a few extra quid in their transfer kitty and they take 4 points off us.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I use Orient as a guide how the season will go, when we were thrashing around the bottom of league two they used to hammer us (peter shilton in front of sky) :shrug: or get an undeserved draw (4-4) :US:

Then we came good and thumped them a few times with Bobby and Bas, great games standing up and packed away ends.

I fear a thumping, but would be happy with a draw :(

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I can't think of an away ground where the sheer anger (when they score) courses through my whole being, more than at Brisbane Road.......

Why do I go! Why!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bad result for us but just look how a couple of wins in table has lifted them.

Bad time to be playing them and will be a hard game.

Take a draw but really need 3 points.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We. Are. In. Deep. Shit. When will people REALISE.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Don't forget we came back down to earth with abump after the last time we dished out at 5-0 thumping!
Players have to be up for this and as it's effectively a "local (ish) derby" with a good Albion following the form book can go out of the window.
We have to win it's as simple as that.......

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Duh really. For f*** sake so Orient beat Bristol Rovers, big f***ing whoop. Bristol Rovers have been sat in mid table due to a flukey start to the season they are at best a lower mid team. Orient's run has to come to an end sometime. We CAN beat them of we play to our potential. Cheers up you miserable fucks.

Artie Fufkin

like to run
Mar 30, 2008
out running
Orient will no doubt be feeling confident going into the game, hopefully too confident and complacent...As is frequently the case at this level the team who wants it more come away with the points. It's going to be important to start well and at a high tempo and I'm sure with the 2000+ away following right behind them our boys will be really up for this one! Our leap to safety starts on Saturday. :ascarf:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'll "realise" if we are in the relegation spots come end March. I don't think we will be. And EVEN if we were (just) then I would still be quietly confident with the run of games we have from then til the end of the season.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'll "realise" if we are in the relegation spots come end March. I don't think we will be. And EVEN if we were (just) then I would still be quietly confident with the run of games we have from then til the end of the season.

Me too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here