Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Road - Armed Road Block

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just outside me window there is an armed road block doing random stops on the road going into town.

Beware those driving without tax or insurance and stuff coz they might SHOOT ya.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Al Qeida are going to bomb west peir the Mi5 have heard!

:clap:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
There was one on London Road the other night, I was so shcoked i nearly dropped the blunt I was rolling :(

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jeez, I didn't think the Lectern was getting that wild.

We do design work for The Brighton Centre and the Grand Hotel. We can't drop artwork off there - they have to come up to our offices and pick it up. They then go back and have to be security searched all over again.

The staff at the Grand have a day off tomorrow as the security services will be doing a sweep of the entire hotel. Sniffer dogs, listening devices, divining rods, ouija boards - the lot. I suspect the same will be the case for the Brighton Centre.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Maybe you could get them to take shots at people throwing eggs at your window, Max?

Maybe I could, Piers but then what would your family do all day?

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Just outside me window there is an armed road block doing random stops on the road going into town.

Beware those driving without tax or insurance and stuff coz they might SHOOT ya.

Obviously having a trial run for next week.

Still wouldn't chance drivin through without tax or something lol

Jul 20, 2003
Reuters stop press: in other develpoments: The seafront has been fortified with tank-traps, Madeira Drive now has it's very own inflatable 'situation room'.

As yet no signs of additional dog shit bins for the anticipated Beagle army dirty protest.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I worked at the Grand in the build up to the last conference and had to have all my details checked out by some very stern men in black suits who had briefcase containing loads of electronic gadgets. It was all very bizarre...

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Just a thought, will they be entitled to shoot any huntsmens dogs that are allowed to run amock, on the grounds that the dogs represent a security threat ?

I know that if any stray dog came up and bit me I'd give it both barrels ( if I had a gun ).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I avoided a road block yesterday, good job as I was rolling a fat one and was gonna snort the premade line of coke off my dashboard, good job I put the 2litre bottle of White Lighting down. They must've missed my "I have DRUGS on board" sticker in the back window too!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A cunning terrorist would surely employ a trained suicide beagle mingled in with those on of the Pro Hunt lot on Tues!:p

Jul 20, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I worked at the Grand in the build up to the last conference and had to have all my details checked out by some very stern men in black suits who had briefcase containing loads of electronic gadgets. It was all very bizarre...

it's no good kicking them in the nuts, their testicles are in storage elsewhere, these guys are dedicated and professional

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here