Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes FC

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Anyone know whats happening with them?? tomorrow is the day they are due to be wound up if they couldnt pay up. Just wondering if they found a solution in time

Nevermind answer found:
Lewes' next fixture is a rather important one at the High Court on Wednesday as they aim to prevent a winding up order from the HMRC. Providing that is a positive result for the Rooks, Basingstoke Town are the visitors to the Dripping Pan next Saturday, kick off 3pm.

More info here: Discuss Lewes FC - 11th hour

Last edited:

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Well the u18s managed to pay my match fee this evening, so that got to be a positive sign!

Woo, you haven't posted in 5 years and you come on to make your first post in half a decade about Lewes ;)

Just what I like to see :)

Anyway, Lewes are f***ed arn't they? They won't get promoted this season iff all I care.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
To be fair for 4 of those years (ish) i didnt have a computer. when i rediscovered NSC i decided not to post unless i thought i had something to add to the thread, considering i have attended maybe 2/3 games a season for the last 5 years (bad fan) i havent had much to add! Apologies if my lack of posting offended.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
To be fair for 4 of those years (ish) i didnt have a computer. when i rediscovered NSC i decided not to post unless i thought i had something to add to the thread, considering i have attended maybe 2/3 games a season for the last 5 years (bad fan) i havent had much to add! Apologies if my lack of posting offended.

No not at all, I don't care how often you post, it's fine dude:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here