Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes FC bring forward their kick off this Saturday to fit in with the Albion, again.

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Makes perfect sense, really. When they did this before our game with Southampton they got a crowd in excess of a thousand for the first time this season - including hundreds of Brighton fans.

So, it's a 2pm kick off this Saturday, beer on the terraces, kids under 16 get in for free and it's very easy to get to the Amex afterwards. Just about the perfect pre-match ....

LewesvCanvey.png

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If I don't have to do my poxy tax return I'd be really tempted by this. Quite a nice idea, and I want to see Lewes play at least once this season.

Makes perfect sense, really. When they did this before our game with Southampton they got a crowd in excess of a thousand for the first time this season - including hundreds of Brighton fans.

So, it's a 2pm kick off this Saturday, beer on the terraces, kids under 16 get in for free and it's very easy to get to the Amex afterwards. Just about the perfect pre-match ....

LewesvCanvey.png

did suggest this pre season! another great idea stolen from the rev???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Great idea, the Saints pre-match was tremendous. Me and a few Albion mates are coming to the Pan, see you all there.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
We did both matches last time and it was excellent. Doing it again this time and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

They've been pushing it on the Newcastle forums as well so there could well be some jolly Geordies tanked up on Harveys.

We did both matches last time and it was excellent. Doing it again this time and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

They've been pushing it on the Newcastle forums as well so there could well be some jolly Geordies tanked up on Harveys.
I thought NSC was the home of the binfest. But we are mere amateurs.

An open invitation to...

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
It is a quicker journey.

Guess it depends on what you class as closer. Train is quicker (as they can speed up between Falmer and Lewes I believe), but if you take it as the crow flies distance wise it's ~3 miles to Brighton Station and ~4 miles to Lewes Station.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
May well be up for this tasty double header, providing I can get my act together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here