Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes are f**ked

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What is going on there....another player signed from worthing this time...how on earth do they expect to compete:(

Jan 30, 2008
as i have said on the clubs forum, its no good having a ground up to BSP standards when you will be going down the same season, doesn't add up:dunce:

What is going on there....another player signed from worthing this time...how on earth do they expect to compete:(
It's two way traffic ...

Kennett joins Worthing
By Howard Griggs

Former Lewes captain Paul Kennett has joined Worthing.

The experienced midfielder joined the Rooks from Worthing in 2002 and has now made the return journey.

He had to pack up playing towards the end of last season due to work commitments but that will not be a problem at Ryman division one level.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It's two way traffic ...

Kennett joins Worthing
By Howard Griggs

Former Lewes captain Paul Kennett has joined Worthing.

The experienced midfielder joined the Rooks from Worthing in 2002 and has now made the return journey.

He had to pack up playing towards the end of last season due to work commitments but that will not be a problem at Ryman division one level.

What on earth is going on there?

1066gull

Don't care. Think Eastbourne have far more potential than Lewes. Stadium, access, facilities.

Lewes has been stuck in the medievel ages and will always will be. I've never really liked the place compared to a number of other towns and villages in Sussex.

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Lewes has been stuck in the medievel ages and will always will be. I've never really liked the place compared to a number of other towns and villages in Sussex.[/QUOTE]

Home of Harveys Best Bitter!:drink:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Don't care. Think Eastbourne have far more potential than Lewes. Stadium, access, facilities.

Lewes has been stuck in the medievel ages and will always will be. I've never really liked the place compared to a number of other towns and villages in Sussex.

Is that Hinge or Bracket in your avatar?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
think Gretna....................

...................................understand where Lewes are coming from

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly the fans seem to be burying their heads in the sand while their club gets deliberately run into the ground. They really don't seem to care very much. Oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here