Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter from club re season ticket

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Just received and opened a letter from the club dated 14th April saying I need to pay the balance outstanding by 1st May or they will resell my seat.

My application gave my card details so expected them to take the balance. Anyone else had these issues with card payments? did a search a couldn't find anything other than DD issues.

Will call the club and sort it out but just wanted to find out if anyone else had similar experience

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Yep got the letter today. We had a letter before with someone else's details on and straight away rang the club about the problem so they changed it all and today this letter came after sorting the details out AGAIN a couple of weeks ago. All sorted now hopefully.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Yep, not exactly the best customer service! It's a bit frustrating as well holding on the phone line ( today 25 mins) to pay the balance but it will be worth it.
Welcome pack will be sent out in June/July.

Jan 30, 2008
Just received and opened a letter from the club dated 14th April saying I need to pay the balance outstanding by 1st May or they will resell my seat.

My application gave my card details so expected them to take the balance. Anyone else had these issues with card payments? did a search a couldn't find anything other than DD issues.

Will call the club and sort it out but just wanted to find out if anyone else had similar experience
loads have mate , don't you worry :wink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apparently according to the club, when I enquired as to why the money hadnt been taken on 1st April I was told that was the deadline and there was no intention of them taking the money from that account it was up to me to make the arrangements and make the payment. Those details were only for the deposit and the 12 monthly payments.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I had the same and have called in to do another mandate.

With so many tickets, there are bound to be some that go wrong. Wish it wasn't mine though!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had the same and have called in to do another mandate.

With so many tickets, there are bound to be some that go wrong. Wish it wasn't mine though!

It is the attitude of the letter which could have been better on mine they had mistyped my sort code but didn't think to check the original paperwork just assumed they were right and my bank rejected it which they had not because it did not even get to them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is the attitude of the letter which could have been better on mine they had mistyped my sort code but didn't think to check the original paperwork just assumed they were right and my bank rejected it which they had not because it did not even get to them

To be fair this is all very new to the club with options of paying monthly, smart cards and around 15K season ticket holders.

Give them a chance as I am sure it will all get sorted in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here