Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LETS VOTE TOGETHER TO GET DIRK STEELE BANNED from our screens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LONESTAR

LONESTAR
Apr 22, 2011
actually i am from Texas - Austin in fact! I'm flattered you remember me! Finally! perhaps now you will meet the repercussions you deserve..

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
actually i am from Texas - Austin in fact! I'm flattered you remember me! Finally! perhaps now you will meet the repercussions you deserve..

I do not know who the f*** you are....but in Austin I was mostly drunk... and you never saw me play a gig there you wank. Unless it was with Dale Watson or James Mcmurtry...

LONESTAR

LONESTAR
Apr 22, 2011
I do not know who the f*** you are....but in Austin I was mostly drunk... and you never saw me play a gig there you wank. Unless it was with Dale Watson or James Mcmurtry...

YEAH DIRK I DID SEE YOU PLAY!! and yes you were drunk so drunk! do you not remember doing a whiskey shot at the bar? my my how your memory evades you...........

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As much as a twat as he has been on here tonight, in my opinion 'lonestar' this thread is an epic fail ... go watch American throw ball and put him on ignore if you don't like it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

You from Texas then? Sorry for my behaviour there at the Continential Club in Austin.. Dale Watson was ok when I sang with him... wasn't he? Ok I will vote to ban me....

You are without doubt one of the same, certainly posting from the same computer, which account do you want to keep?

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here