Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's make it noisy!

Nov 10, 2011
The atmosphere at the Barnsley match was a little subdued, which is understandable given the form in the run up to that match, and of course the Watford game.

However, let's get the noise levels back up again from tomorrow right from the start, 2:30, or whenever it is that you take your seat.

Let's get some songs going and get the whole ground singing like it was at the first league game against Doncaster.

I'll be at the game with 2 Amex virgins tomorrow so it would be really good to prove to them how amazing our atmosphere is and to get them involved on a more regular basis.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the only way you will get any noise from the East Stand South is if you electrocute the seats to be triggered every time the team gets in the oppositions half. Other than that I expect it to be another " day at the Seaside for the oaps ".

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the only way you will get any noise from the East Stand South is if you electrocute the seats to be triggered every time the team gets in the oppositions half. Other than that I expect it to be another " day at the Seaside for the oaps ".
You need to move down the other end. Quality atmosphere in the North end of that stand. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is by far the worst part of the ground. The bloke in front of me got told off for singing at the West Ham game and I spotted a bloke to my left doing a crossword puzzle at the same game during the first half.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stuff making it noisy, tell me more about these two virgins you're bringing.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
You need to move down the other end. Quality atmosphere in the North end of that stand. :thumbsup:

Agreed, I sit there block B1, although at times when none of the others join in, wish I had been sitting in the north stand. I will be there with my elderly grandmother tomorrow so unless she gets on the Sherry I don't think we shal be singing to our full potential.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The atmosphere at the Barnsley match was a little subdued, which is understandable given the form in the run up to that match, and of course the Watford game.

However, let's get the noise levels back up again from tomorrow right from the start, 2:30, or whenever it is that you take your seat.

Let's get some songs going and get the whole ground singing like it was at the first league game against Doncaster.

I'll be at the game with 2 Amex virgins tomorrow so it would be really good to prove to them how amazing our atmosphere is and to get them involved on a more regular basis.

Your posting to less than 10% of the crowd, so if we all make a noise it still won't amount to much.
Suggest you get a soap box and preach to all outside the ground where you will have a bigger audience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here