Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets have a negative thread! - Posters you f'ing hate.

If pushed then I'd have to say Thomas, just for all the gutless name-calling on NSP when posing as someone else. It's not so much disliking though as pitying.

Other than that I don't really dislike anyone. It's an internet message board for f***'s sake, there are more important things in life.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway said:
If pushed then I'd have to say Thomas, just for all the gutless name-calling on NSP when posing as someone else. It's not so much disliking though as pitying.

Other than that I don't really dislike anyone. It's an internet message board for f***'s sake, there are more important things in life.

Well said Safeway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Posters stuck over the derelict arcade near Teville Gate. I F***ng hate them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ, Watford thinks he's just stepped off the set of "Snatch". Shall we start calling you Bricktop ?

I disagree with Safeway. Yes it is an internet site but sometimes people go too far. Being called names, etc, is bound to piss people off and you do end up disliking that person. It's not being silly; I am sure most people in "real life" wouldn't like being called some of the names that goes on here. Apart from Lizard of course, as I have no idea what that means! :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is an utterly pointless thread, I suggest it gets deleted ASAP.

BrightonBird said:
I disagree with Safeway. Yes it is an internet site but sometimes people go too far. Being called names, etc, is bound to piss people off and you do end up disliking that person. It's not being silly; I am sure most people in "real life" wouldn't like being called some of the names that goes on here. Apart from Lizard of course, as I have no idea what that means! :D

It's a reptile-looking thing, kinda like a newt, but walks about on land and sunbathes, flipping it's forked tongue out a lot - you might like a lizard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here