Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets go for the full set. Explain your signature.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So we've had explain your username and explain your avatar, so what's the thinking behind your signature if you use one?

I saw mine on a t-shirt a while back, and thought it was vaguley amusing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Was a quote from one of those reality tv programmes where they try to get vacuous chavvy girls to act like 'ladies'.

2 stupid bints were apparently discussing rabbits and one said to the other: "don't touch it. It's got that myxomatosis". The other said "wassat then?".......cue the response

I laughed so hard, stuff came out my nose.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mines a GENIUS quote from Thimble Keegan with "i came , i saw , i conquered@ underneath it with Albion smilies beside it

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just a saying that I happen to like, which is now in English.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am just a pretentious prick.............as most of you know.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Probably the most astounding quote I've ever come across, just don't try understanding it if you've just taken ellis dee.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well, my brother is the technical ability behind oldfootballshirts.com, me I just had the idea.

Improdia Villa is one of his sites, so I give him a bit of a plug. If you have a holiday letting cottage, villa, apartment, whatever, you can get a unique website for your property, for £50. Not one that is in a list of hundreds of similar properties, but a unique website, just for you. Advertise it in whatever publication you use, and the visitor only gets to see your site, a totally focused visit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well, my brother is the technical ability behind oldfootballshirts.com,

About a decade ago my hobby was trawling charity shops for old league football shirts with a view to getting enough of a collection to set up a mail order business. Inevitably I was far too lazy to see it through, but the amount of mint condition shirts you can pick up for a few quid and presumably retail for £20+ must make it viable. Paying 50p for an early 80s Spurs shirt was probably my biggest coup.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
About a decade ago my hobby was trawling charity shops for old league football shirts with a view to getting enough of a collection to set up a mail order business. Inevitably I was far too lazy to see it through, but the amount of mint condition shirts you can pick up for a few quid and presumably retail for £20+ must make it viable. Paying 50p for an early 80s Spurs shirt was probably my biggest coup.

Never thought of that, might just take a looksee and find out if they are still about (the shirts not the charidee shops)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oddly enough I thought mine said Don't Ask, but now it seems to say Yes, I'm bored, I don't remember changing it again, but must have!

Anyhow it should say Don't ask - because if you do you're bound to get my entire life story and all the MONUMENTAL challenges I face each and every day! :lol:

Oddly enough I thought mine said Don't Ask, but now it seems to say Yes, I'm bored, I don't remember changing it again, but must have!

Anyhow it should say Don't ask - because if you do you're bound to get my entire life story and all the MONUMENTAL challenges I face each and every day! :lol:
Why's that, Tede?

Tell us more.

First part is bout the fact i cant wait till our glorious new home is open, the 2nd part is the fact im a worthing-brighton fan & that i love all things sussex except lewes & burgess hill fc who are twonks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here