Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's call a temporarily halt to hostilities and all get behind Gus and the team

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Even I am starting to think that all the negative stuff on here is getting a bit over the top.

Can we call a temporary halt to hostilities and all get behind Gus and the team for the next few games. If nothing has improved by Peterboro, then we can all feel 100% justified in heaping on the ctiticism again.

It would be good to highlight some positive stuff, so here goes:
- We are only 2 points off the playoff places.
- We were on a good run until the CMS and Bruno injuries. CMS has only been back for two games.
- We have got the 2nd best goal difference in the division.
- We have the lowest goals against in the division, so ergo we must be OK defensively.
- We are creating chances, just not taking them. Surely that will change shortly
- We are playing some very attractive football at times.

I for one will try to only post (or even think) positively for the next two weeks. It may well be tough, but by golly I'll give it a try.

Even I am starting to think that all the negative stuff on here is getting a bit over the top.

Can we call a temporary halt to hostilities and all get behind Gus and the team for the next few games. If nothing has improved by Peterboro, then we can all feel 100% justified in heaping on the ctiticism again.

- We were on a good run until the CMS and Bruno injuries. CMS has only been back for two games.
- We have the lowest goals against in the division, so ergo we must be OK defensively.
- We are creating chances, just not taking them. Surely that will change shortly

I for one will try to only post (or even think) positively for the next two weeks. It may well be tough, but by golly I'll give it a try.

Carry on like this you could get yourself a ban!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Anyone who has moaned about recent performances obviously never went to our home games at Gillingham.
Get behind the team and Gus !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Anyone who has moaned about recent performances obviously never went to our home games at Gillingham.
Get behind the team and Gus !

this,they aint living in the real world

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Has someone hacked your account ? Next you will be saying crimewatch is fall of white criminals.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
A good starting point would be to ban performance comments and player ratings from those who have only listened to the radio.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Are you an Apple employee? :lol:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
For a few hours every couple of weeks, we can be transported to another place, where 25 000 people's immediate equilibrium is out of their hands. This breeds strong emotions whichever way the result goes, and unfortunately, negativity can be one of these emotions. What we have is a proper microcosm scenario. It's about taking the rough with the smooth, innit ???

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
For a few hours every couple of weeks, we can be transported to another place, where 25 000 people's immediate equilibrium is out of their hands. This breeds strong emotions whichever way the result goes, and unfortunately, negativity can be one of these emotions. What we have is a proper microcosm scenario. It's about taking the rough with the smooth, innit ???
A couple of double brandies will do that for you.......easy innit!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Would be great if we got the atmosphere against Leeds ROCKIN from the start. Would love to hear some new chants being suggested and taken on WITHOUT any complaints that people do not like the tune or a word etc. I wonder if Gus would be pissed off if 25,000 started singing ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK from the first whistle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like many, I am, sure, when at game I actively support the team, but that doesn't stop me having opinions and expressing them on here when I disagree with something or a team selection. It doesn't make me any less a fan or less ambitious for the club.

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada

Totally agree. Negativity breeds contempt, which inhibits success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here