Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Be Positive

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
I know It's been a shit season and that the silence (again) from the club is frustrating but there is to much negative comment on this forum. "We wont sign anyone" "we will slide through League 1" these kind of comments are pointless at this stage lets just wait and see what happens over the close season. I am under
no illusion that it will be a stroll but lets not right these young kids off before they have evenkicked a ball in league 1. We all love the albion and it's a weird time for us but being negative is not what helped us achieved the massive amount we have in the last few years come on CHIN UP people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No, sorry. You're on the wrong board. Weirdo.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:lolol:

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
Totally agree, not the best season to be a albion fan but lets see what happens next season. I think CKR will score 20 plus and we will storm the league.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Booley said:
Totally agree, not the best season to be a albion fan but lets see what happens next season. I think CKR will score 20 plus and we will storm the league.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Let's be drunk. :drink:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
CHIN UP.
Do you know where that phrase comes from, it is what the hangman says to you just before your head goes in the noose.
Not many people know that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here