Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets be having you..................

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
All those on hear who posted 'so-and-so' is signing for us.

For those who have missed it we have been assured the signings of KLL, Michael Woods, Shaun Cummings, Leon Jeanne, Ben Turner, Morten Rasmussen, Santiago Garcia, Neil Kilkenny and our mystery 3M man.

This thread is for those who informed us of these pending signings just what is going on with them and why nothings been announced?

Other than KLL for which negotiations are ongoing!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Just thought there might be some legit reasons why these havnt happened. Or like most have already said, theyre just bullshit

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, great idea - start a thread full of rumours and speculation to clear up all the threads full of rumours and speculation.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Yeah, great idea - start a thread full of rumours and speculation to clear up all the threads full of rumours and speculation.

These werent the usual, ive heard, ive been told. These were all were definitely signing.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I thought Bent Earner, Cummings and Goodwillie were all jokes by Palace fans and there was no actual truth in the stories at all.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Most people keep their sources and knowledge to themselves. Others post it on here.

If I were you I wouldn't be having a go at the people that post it on here, or they may stop.

If only one in fifty come true it's still interesting reading and keeps the board ticking over. Better than those in the know only letting their mates know because it's not worth the grief of putting it on NSC.

I don't know anything, but if I did, I would certainly not be the first person to post about it on here.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Agree with Biccy, loads of moaning about nothing on this here site. eg Complaints of delusional behaviour about the possibility of a player that took the time to travel down to speak with the club actually being a possible transfer target. I suspect one or two of the naysayers will be more than a little surprised come the big kick off.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Most people keep their sources and knowledge to themselves. Others post it on here.

If I were you I wouldn't be having a go at the people that post it on here, or they may stop.

If only one in fifty come true it's still interesting reading and keeps the board ticking over. Better than those in the know only letting their mates know because it's not worth the grief of putting it on NSC.

I don't know anything, but if I did, I would certainly not be the first person to post about it on here.

Im not having a go, im just wondering what happened and why these players havnt signed. As i posted there are probably legit reasons for the genuine ones, and for those who do it for the attention and to wind up its just an indicator for who to ignore in the future

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Im not having a go, im just wondering what happened and why these players havnt signed. As i posted there are probably legit reasons for the genuine ones, and for those who do it for the attention and to wind up its just an indicator for who to ignore in the future

Sometimes it was made up.

Sometimes a player probably met with us out of courtesy but had better offers.

Sometimes we couldn't match the deal on the table at other clubs.

Sometimes a transfer is dependant on another player leaving.

There is no real telling if it's a wind up or not just use common sense. Does it look like something written by a bored 14 year old or is it something that's quite reasonable sounding, mentioned by more than one person.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Blimey. What's this CSI: NSC? It's hardly a crime is it?

Why would you want to ignore anyone? Imagine missing out on the Michael Owen farce or the Robbie Keane speculation. It's a message board mate. It's a bit like going down the pub with your mates and sticking your fingers in your ears going "LA LA LA" whenever one of them talks about some rumour they've heard. Go with it. It's not a big deal. Is it?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Other than LuaLua and the fact Woods tweeted about a visit to stadium, I thought all the others were merely, 'random player out of 10k in world who's available might be worth a look' type threads. meh

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I am a little concerned that the several players our manager stated he needed have not yet signed but am more concerned that we might be interested in that Palace player who could not get a regular place in their team.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
On June 18, 2011 [Santiago] García joined Brazilian Clube Atlético Paranaense for €2 million, signing a five-year contract.

- Wiki.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here