Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all laugh at......Bolton!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yeah Megson, that was a masterstroke in the week resting your "big names" for the holy grail that is Premier League survival. Beaten by 10 man Wigan, made me chuckle.

Mind you, if I was a Bolton fan, especially one who travelled to Lisbon in the week, I'd be very unhappy. Sorry, but I hope they go down because of the contempt they've shown to other competitions just to stay where they are.....which obviously might not work!

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Agreed, chance to get to the quarter finals of a European competition, and you basically just give up. Shows what money can do for you.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I really fear for Bolton, you can't see where their goals are going to come from.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree just imagine what a lift they would have got if they actually got a result out of the lisbon game.

One of the papers said a journeyman decision by a journeyman manager. Sums it up really.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't really give a toss about Bolton, to be fair, oh for the chance to put a weaker side out in the UEFA Cup !!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I had a tenner on the Bolton and Derby relegation double at the start of the season at 10-1. I've been laughing all afternoon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The UEFA Cup team selection was misguided. You can see where Megson was coming from, but surely you play your big players in your big matches? Reduce the training if you have to, but the fans would expect to see their top names in BOTH matches.

Personally, I'm disappointed because if Newcastle ARE to go down Bolton need to pick up some points.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
They deserved a pen today, handball on the line, stonewall pen!

Nolan was f***ing furious, he sprinted the length of the pitch to catch up with the ref and give him a good ticking off! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here