Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I remember that f***ing silly old cow saying "I'm glad they're going". Hope she enjoyed the noise and construction traffic from toys r us before her death.

Sorry, I've been pissed off with her for fifteen years!

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
I remember that f***ing silly old cow saying "I'm glad they're going". Hope she enjoyed the noise and construction traffic from toys r us before her death.

Sorry, I've been pissed off with her for fifteen years!
what a stupid bitch!what was her problem? Hope she didn't live long after that.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
ITN as shallow as they always were. They couldn't even get the name of the town right in their sign-offs.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
what a stupid bitch!what was her problem? Hope she didn't live long after that.

She's now a season ticket holder at the Amex.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
After all that, we won.

For my mind, looking back then, I am very proud of what I did, along with certain others, to help save The Albion.

Without us lot back then, you wouildn't have your remf's now if we'd have gone, or for that matter, post whores on here.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
After all that, we won.

For my mind, looking back then, I am very proud of what I did, along with certain others, to help save The Albion.

Without us lot back then, you wouildn't have your remf's now if we'd have gone, or for that matter, post whores on here.

Well done you.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
After all that, we won.

FACT! I shudder to think where the club would be now if it had been left to the JCLs that have muscled their way into the club like Lord B, Ferret and Mike Ward. Well we wouldn't have a club, simple as.

After all that, we won.

You and CERTAIN others? By 'certain' I think you mean hundreds if not thousands of others, many of whom are involved with REMF and are definitely post whores on here.

If it's a medal you're after then why not write to the club detailing all you did over and above most other people who were involved back then. I'm sure such a gallant and modest trooper such as yourself will get the response you deserve.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You and CERTAIN others? By 'certain' I think you mean hundreds if not thousands of others, many of whom are involved with REMF and are definitely post whores on here.

If it's a medal you're after then why not write to the club detailing all you did over and above most other people who were involved back then. I'm sure such a gallant and modest trooper such as yourself will get the response you deserve.

Spot on Noodles.

Spot on

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'd never seen that first clip. I'm in that as well as the second one.

What a stupid fecking bitch. Why live next to a football ground if you don't like them? Especially as it was there before you were born.

Blimey I'm in that first video! After 49secs should you be interested and for some reason I was wearing a green sweater and a yellow jacket. Did I think I was at Carrow Road?

And at the start of the second one! Mendoza eat your heart out.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Blimey I'm in that first video! After 49secs should you be interested and for some reason I was wearing a green sweater and a yellow jacket. Did I think I was at Carrow Road?

And at the start of the second one! Mendoza eat your heart out.

But you were in the background. I was right at the front

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Of course it was thousands, at any given time.

I've always said that.

I made a post and you slag it off, well done you! punk:, I can't understand your beef really.

Was I slagging off REMF? I'll let you decide.

Not my bag to get into a catfight on here

Crikey, anyone would have thought I slagged off Peter Ward.

In my case, sadly Pot Noodles isn't for everyone.

You said 'certain'. That doesn't mean 'thousands', not in most people's minds anyway.

I never said you slagged off REMF and I never slagged it off either. I just pointed out that lots of people who were involved in the struggle to save our club also are heavily involved in REMF. Quite where you get an implicit criticism of REMF from, God only knows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here