Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leroy Lita released by Reading

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Surprised he has been released - surely a championship club will show interest ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there is no way we would get him - if he is going to drop into this league, it will be to a norwich or a leeds, which is quite likely given the fact that leeds strikeforce is probably going to be DISMANTLED this summer

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
there is no way we would get him - if he is going to drop into this league, it will be to a norwich or a leeds, which is quite likely given the fact that leeds strikeforce is probably going to be DISMANTLED this summer

Exactly what i thought, Beckford will move up to championship, possibly a lower premiership side, and i wouldnt be suprised if Bechio moved up a league too. He would not come here, and wages would probably be very high, bet you he goes to someone like leeds or leicester.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Leeds dont have to sell, thier chairman said in an interview today that any clubs who want thier stars can forget it

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Leeds dont have to sell, thier chairman said in an interview today that any clubs who want thier stars can forget it

Beckford and Becchio won't hang around in league 1, player power will see them depart, no question about that.

Lita released by Reading is a huge suprise to me, but I don't want him signed. Not a chance, he's arrogant and disruptive and if I'm honest, given the choice between him or Forster partnering Murray or Owusu, I would say Forster EVERY single time, I would have Davies ahead of him frankly. But I think it's a moot point anyway because an ambitious championship club will snap him up within the next week I should imagine.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
There is no chance he would drop down.

There will be a championship club at the very least who will take him.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Former Club Bristol City might well have Lita back especially if Adebola moves on as expected.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
How much did he cost Reading when they bought him? and do you reckon they had their moneys worth?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How much did he cost Reading when they bought him? and do you reckon they had their moneys worth?

£1million, he scored the goals which took them to the title and then into the Premier League where he scored a dozen or so goals and they stayed up. So, erm, yes they clearly did have their moneys worth.

He's been awful the last 2 seasons though. He'll go somewhere like Nottingham Forest I reckon, and bang in 20 goals.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

I actually think he would come to us.There would be less pressure on him,so he could relax which is when he plays his best football,plus every one knows we looking to build for the championship and Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here