Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I love the fact that someone who had such lofty ambitions ten years ago, has to content themselves by commentating on a handful of his own goals scored in the Irish league in front of one man and his dog.

Karma for being such a vile little twerp.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was having a bit of banter with him on Twitter the other day and he could not handle it. The little man backed down. :lolol:

He is one of the very few people I have ever felt I've had to "unfollow". At least I think it was him, although the tweets made me wonder if it was a completely different Leon Knight, who was a bit of a gangsta, in some downtown hood.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
He is one of the very few people I have ever felt I've had to "unfollow". At least I think it was him, although the tweets made me wonder if it was a completely different Leon Knight, who was a bit of a gangsta, in some downtown hood.

I know. That's how it all started because I said to him " Do you ever speak normal English? ". He isn't all that clever really..

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Funny, fat little fella isn't he. In a weird way.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I saw this in his Twitter feed a few days ago (don't ask, I must've been having an off day...) and so was nonplussed by it all I forgot to share it here. One of those moments where you do indeed sit and watch and slowly shake your head in utter bemusement.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've "unfollowed" him too , don't forget that on Twitter other people can see who you follow :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here