Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight in todays Sun

seagull247

Sep 26, 2005
Todays Sun Sport - Page 2

LEON GLEE AT BRIGHTON DROP

LEON KNIGHT poked fun at old club Brighton after celebrating their relegation. Swansea striker Knight, 23, left the Seagulls in January after falling out with boss Mark Mcgee. And he said: "It was terrific to see Brighton go down. I was delighted they got relegated."

Swansea players are paying for their fans to travel to Oldham today - as punishment for losing twice over Easter.

*What an absolute tosser! Grow up Leon you litte shit!!*

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
It doesn't do Swansea's reputation much good especially after the Millenium stadium anti Cardiff display from their players.

They are getting a reputation as the most unsporting team in the football league:nono:

Wonder if he'll get any punishment from his club for making those sort of public comments after the harm Lee Trundle and co did just a few weeks back?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I don't think this is "fixtures" as the thread title says "Leon Knight in todays Sun" - making the point it has reached the nationals rather than just breaking the news which we all read yesterday

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
seagull247 said:
Todays Sun Sport - Page 2

LEON GLEE AT BRIGHTON DROP

LEON KNIGHT poked fun at old club Brighton after celebrating their relegation. Swansea striker Knight, 23, left the Seagulls in January after falling out with boss Mark Mcgee. And he said: "It was terrific to see Brighton go down. I was delighted they got relegated."

Swansea players are paying for their fans to travel to Oldham today - as punishment for losing twice over Easter.

*What an absolute tosser! Grow up Leon you litte shit!!*

I will never forget our day out at the Millenium Stadium but i'm finding it hard to believe that he is spewing so much venom our way.

OK, he might have scores to settle with mcghee and the players but he was quite happy to take his no doubt oversized pay packet every week from the supporters who 'are' the club.

Disgraceful and pathetic.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Re: Re: Leon Knight in todays Sun

clippedgull said:
I will never forget our day out at the Millenium Stadium but i'm finding it hard to believe that he is spewing so much venom our way.

Not nearly as much as gets sent the other way!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Will certainly add a little spice to the game against Swansea next season, one that I am looking forward to with glee.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Leon Knight in todays Sun

Repugnant Toad said:
Not nearly as much as gets sent the other way!

Strange nothing like this has happened after Zamora, Cullip, Virgo and Currie left. Any thoughts on why that might be?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Truth is the little twat's profile will never again be as high as it was when he played for us. The Conference beckons Leon :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
According to a handful of people its down to his treatment by McGhee. Being an obnoxious little wanker has nothing to do with it of course !

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Gully said:
Will certainly add a little spice to the game against Swansea next season, one that I am looking forward to with glee.

:wave:
Think we should just ignore him next season, he always raised his game when the other supporters and fans were trying to wind him up, think he would thrive on the booing etc. Completely the opposite to Harding at Leeds this year, where the booing etc, so obviously damaged his confidence.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Thank god our manager had the courage to kick him out. We got a great price for a perennial bench warmer. Focus on the great things that McGhee has done for this club. This is just one of them.

555kaz said:
Think we should just ignore him next season, he always raised his game when the other supporters and fans were trying to wind him up, think he would thrive on the booing etc. Completely the opposite to Harding at Leeds this year, where the booing etc, so obviously damaged his confidence.

I agree - but most of our fans don't read this site and you just KNOW he's gonna get booed to kingdom come, especially now.

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I agree - but most of our fans don't read this site and you just KNOW he's gonna get booed to kingdom come, especially now.

True, maybe an Argus front page in order :D He wont be playing anyway, he'll be on the bench, maybe come on when we're 3-0 up, just for a kicking from Harty, and a right hook from Lynch (see http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74277)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
555kaz said:

I think the abuse he got from opposition fans effected his game in a negative way. He got loads and loads of stick at QPR and Sheffield Wednesday and was cack in both games.

Gully said:

I genuinely wonder if he'll be there. He's already complaining to the press about Jackett's selections, calling them "weird" and saying he shouldn't be picked out of position on the wing.

Jackett is pretty famous for one thing - being a hard taskmaster and a disciplinarian. Can't see this lasting for too long.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
El Turi said:
I think the abuse he got from opposition fans effected his game in a negative way. He got loads and loads of stick at QPR and Sheffield Wednesday and was cack in both games.

yep - he will get BOO'D to f*** and will play shitter than usual if thats even possible!!

little c*nt! :angry:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Jackett is pretty famous for one thing - being a hard taskmaster and a disciplinarian. Can't see this lasting for too long.
Well he certainly managed to make a professional out of Trundle. Before he was a fat chav who was out on the town every night, but he lost the weight, knuckled down, and became a good player. Still a chav though.

Incidentally Knight is starting today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here