Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight in the Argus

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Just found this in the Argus, is this good enough for those that thought he was out of order on Saturday?

Meanwhile, Leon Knight has apologised to fans for a rude gesture during the Forest match after he was criticised for discarding the black armband worn by the players in memory of team-mate Adam Virgo's father Bob.

Knight said: "I reacted badly but my actions were in the heat of the moment. I was frustrated at missing a penalty and another chance just after.

"However, that's no excuse and I would like to say sorry to the Brighton supporters."

McGhee said: "I have spoken with Leon and the matter has been dealt with internally. As far as I am concerned the matter is now closed and I would hope it is the same for the supporters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Stick that in your oversized gobs, Costa and Hart

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Indeed, he was made to apologise because some whinging tossers thought it best to have a pop on a live Radio call in show, if this was Sky he would've been SACKED!

Some people need to f***ing wake up and take stock of the moment and realise these things before ranting off like the jolly do gooders they think they are :angry:

just my 2 pence like :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here