Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa - Some Videos

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Nice one - most of them were scored in and around the 6 yard box which is exactly what we've been missing.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Thanks for that. I reckon Ulloa is going to be THE BUSINESS. Final piece of the jigsaw.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
@1:50

@2:30

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If we sign him will we change our formation to enable us to play with 2 strikers,will we sell cms to pay for him,will we let them fight it out to be our no 1 striker or will we play them according to our opposition.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If we sign him will we change our formation to enable us to play with 2 strikers,will we sell cms to pay for him,will we let them fight it out to be our no 1 striker or will we play them according to our opposition.

I really like CMS, but my feeling is that he will be sold, Hoskins will be cover for up top, and Barnes and Dobbie will both compete for an attacking role on the left or right (or in behind).

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
He appears to have really good movement,a good touch, and he appears to stroke the ball in as opposed to blasting it,Good right foot,if he has the cojonas to stand up to the Brittish defender,he'll do ok!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Some of that defending was basic but he looks like he gets on the end of things so heres hoping

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here