Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lennie Lawrence Wants to Manage The Albion

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Lennie Lawrence, according to the Arsegas online this morning, has expressed a desire to manage the Albion.

As one of Harry Enfield's characters would so "Oi Lawrence no!":ohmy:

Attachments

• bi_lennie_lawrence.jpg
    bi_lennie_lawrence.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A few years ago I would have said YES.

But not now.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Yep! and as the stadium rises you can bet more and more ex-managers and current ones will express an interest in managing what will hopefully become the biggest club on the south coast.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
how the hell is Lennie Lawrence and managerial great? I saw this trailed on the Arsegas last night and was thinking it was going to be Fergie or Harry Redknapp.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lennie was born in Brighton, and is currently Paul Trollopes boss at Bristol Rovers, so naturally enough they produce such an article just prior to the Rovers match.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Lennie was born in Brighton, and is currently Paul Trollopes boss at Bristol Rovers, so naturally enough they produce such an article just prior to the Rovers match.

So local boy would love to manage his home town club. Big deal but good on him I say. That description could fit me as well but I don't think it's gonna happen! :rolleyes:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Yep! and as the stadium rises you can bet more and more ex-managers and current ones will express an interest in managing what will hopefully become the biggest club on the south coast.

Well they can bugger off then, cos they didn't want to know us before did they?

I love Sade. ( his love is king )

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely the Micky Adams "Done f*** All In The Last 5 Years" alarm bell needs to be rung on this one?...

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Sorry, MKS. That was meant meant to be a criticism of the Arsegas, not of your good self for drawing it to our attention...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here