Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leicester winning!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Leicester could still quite easily make the play-offs, wouldn't write off them or Leeds just yet. Going to be tight.

Rather have Leicester/Leeds chasing us on present points then Birmingham/Hull... simple maths tells me that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rather have Leicester/Leeds chasing us on present points then Birmingham/Hull... simple maths tells me that.

Absolutely - the more teams involved the merrier as they will keep taking points off each other while we march on undefeated.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Birmingham looked very beatable. Burke looked like he could spring a surprise with a long shot and run across the front of the back four. Birmingham had a very tight back four with two midfielders immediately in front of them. Danns could get through the net.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leicester could still quite easily make the play-offs, wouldn't write off them or Leeds just yet. Going to be tight.
Quite easily? I don't think so. At best, they have an outside chance.

Leicester are seven behind us with 10 to play, and there are four teams in between them and the play-offs. I think they will need to take 24 or 25 points from those last 10 games to have a realistic chance. Massively unlikely, they're simply not consistent enough to do that.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Leicester are seven behind us with 10 to play, and there are four teams in between them and the play-offs. I think they will need to take 24 or 25 points from those last 10 games to have a realistic chance. Massively unlikely, they're simply not consistent enough to do that.

Spot on.

I think it goes any 3 from 7 for the last 3 spots, after WH, Stains and Reading. So for me, goes as far as Leeds.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Birmingham looked very beatable. Burke looked like he could spring a surprise with a long shot and run across the front of the back four. Birmingham had a very tight back four with two midfielders immediately in front of them. Danns could get through the net.

Should read Danns could NOT get through the net formed by the Birmingham defence. He just ran into the defence. Even Vicente would have same trouble as when we faced Liverpool. Need to go around the outside (wings), or catch Birmingham on the break when they all push up.

BBC Sport - Leicester City 3-1 Birmingham City

I turned off at 2-1. I thought the final whistle had gone.

If we want automatic promotion, I think we will have to win all ten games.

Last edited:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Should read Danns could NOT get through the net formed by the Birmingham defence. He just ran into the defence. Even Vicente would have same trouble as when we faced Liverpool. Need to go around the outside (wings), or catch Birmingham on the break when they all push up.

BBC Sport - Leicester City 3-1 Birmingham City

I turned off at 2-1. I thought the final whistle had gone.

If we want automatic promotion, I think we will have to win all ten games.

I never really understand these posts - what exactly are you suggesting? Are outlining tactics for the game? Are you a scout? Not a dig but your posts always leave me wondering what it is you are talking about.....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Agree, same with Leeds, plus they play each other last game of season. There are too many teams that would have to screw up to let them in although the longer they stay somewhere in the mix the more it will make it tougher for those that still have to play them which can only benefit us.

I've got Leeds to beat West Ham Saturday but still can't see them getting better than 71/72 which won't be good enough - 75/76 will make play offs

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I never really understand these posts - what exactly are you suggesting? Are outlining tactics for the game? Are you a scout? Not a dig but your posts always leave me wondering what it is you are talking about.....

HAHAHA.

Exactly what I said on another post.

Just posts random crap which no one reads lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here