Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester V Albion. Radio Commentary?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
BBC Sussex V 5 live sports extra

I will be listening to 5 live sports extra (NOT 5LIVE...they will have Chelsea) through my digital TV. National Radio always makes me feel like the Albion have made it. When I listen to BBC Sussex it still feels like we are at withdean.

For those that aren't going to Leicester, which Commentary will you listen to?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

I will be listening to 5 live sports extra (NOT 5LIVE...they will have Chelsea) through my digital TV. National Radio always makes me feel like the Albion have made it. When I listen to BBC Sussex it still feels like we are at withdean.

Player because Wozza may produce another moment of genius :thumbsup:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely 5 Live SE as cant get good Radio Sussex reception where I am and am not paying for the unfair Seagulls Player!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
5live because a) their coverage is more professional and b) it's interesting to get a neutral point of view about the Albion.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Not listed on 5 Live Xtra listings?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
BBC Sussex always. The crap production values are always cause of a chuckle, and anyway, we'll only get a B-list commentator on Radio Quiet, or even worse, a female :ohmy:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Dec 29, 2011
5live because a) their coverage is more professional and b) it's interesting to get a neutral point of view about the Albion.
Spot on catfish.
BBC Sussex always. The crap production values are always cause of a chuckle, and anyway, we'll only get a B-list commentator on Radio Quiet, or even worse, a female :ohmy:
B-list commentator? Better than the z-list commentator on BBC Sussex :) That game (think it was Millwall) where we had to sit through the whole game listening to a commentator in the background, what a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here