Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester (H) on Sunday... tickets thread

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Main areas of ground Inc. NS, ESU and WSU are "sold out". Only around 200 tickets left to sell around the ground. So there is a decent chance of the Exchange opening but it will, as often is, be late in the day.

If any NSC friend has got a spare U18 seat in WSU then please PM me as I'm looking for a ticket for Moshe Jnr and don't want to pay £40.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This will be interesting….
Why? Ticket sharing among friends is actively encouraged by the club to get more fans in the ground and provide a useful extra income stream.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It is bonkers. At this stage the 200 are hard to shift seats. Why not open the exchange now where great seats will come on board and the club will make more money. Otherwise it is too late and you end up with 2,000+ empty seats. Crazy.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
My dad got tickets for us this morning! To say I'm excited is an understatement. I had a ST in the North Stand for 5 seasons before moving to Canada in 2017. I last saw us play on the opening day against Man City in 2017/2018.

Every time I've come home before, it's either been international break or we've been playing away in Newcastle or Liverpool/Manchester.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very surprised that on Palace forum tickets are actively passed on when people cant attend and even more surprised they are allowed to sell them

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very surprised that on Palace forum tickets are actively passed on when people cant attend and even more surprised they are allowed to sell them
If it's the same as BHAFC then the passing on of tickets is actively encouraged by the club. Not sure about the "selling" bit. Presumably BHAFC are not interested in pursuing each transaction and trying to determine if a discreet compensation was made or not?

The main requirement is that the person you pass a ticket to must be known to you as a fellow Albion fan and a friend.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If it's the same as BHAFC then the passing on of tickets is actively encouraged by the club. Not sure about the "selling" bit. Presumably BHAFC are not interested in pursuing each transaction and trying to determine if a discreet compensation was made or not?

The main requirement is that the person you pass a ticket to must be known to you as a fellow Albion fan and a friend.

Nothing like Brightons

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

I upgraded my fathers senior citizen season ticket to an adult ticket for the Leicester game. The Club were not interested in who the ticket was for , I thought it would have to be for one of my listed family and friends but this information was not required.. So why can't people pass season tickets to friends like they used to ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wasn’t there a ticket selling sub forum on NSC at some point in the past and wasn’t it closed at the club’s request ? Might be wrong.

Pretty much, yes.

Things have changed though. STH -> Albion+ member ticket shares are a legal transaction as they are conducted with the club's blessing, with the ticket going to a known and named individual.

I've been asked several times if the NSC ticket exchange will return and I've sat on the fence about it.

I guess the situation is this: I'm happy for NSC to be used to help match those with a spare ticket find someone who can take it, providing the ticket sharing is enacted through the club's own exchange. Note: there is no mention of a reciprocal financial element to the transaction within the club's Season Ticket Sharing details, so please do NOT request that the ticket share is subject to payment. That is very possibly illegal.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pretty much, yes.

Things have changed though. STH -> Albion+ member ticket shares are a legal transaction as they are conducted with the club's blessing, with the ticket going to a known and named individual.

I've been asked several times if the NSC ticket exchange will return and I've sat on the fence about it.

I guess the situation is this: I'm happy for NSC to be used to help match those with a spare ticket find someone who can take it, providing the ticket sharing is enacted through the club's own exchange. Note: there is no mention of a reciprocal financial element to the transaction within the club's Season Ticket Sharing details, so please do NOT request that the ticket share is subject to payment. That is very possibly illegal.
Thanks very much for clearing this up Bozza.

So, this thread is currently in order and if anyone can help me out with a spare ticket anywhere in WSU for Sunday then I'd be very, very grateful for a PM.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I upgraded my fathers senior citizen season ticket to an adult ticket for the Leicester game. The Club were not interested in who the ticket was for , I thought it would have to be for one of my listed family and friends but this information was not required.. So why can't people pass season tickets to friends like they used to ?
You can

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
You can

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Are you saying that I can pass my adult season ticket to anyone I wish with the Club's consent , as long as I take responsibility for how they behave ? or do they have to be registered and part of some scheme which involves parting with money?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone know why car parking is showing as 'No Parking is available for Leicester City' ? Not Sold Out.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone know why car parking is showing as 'No Parking is available for Leicester City' ? Not Sold Out.

I now have the answer. Open Days at the Unis this weekend, so all Uni Car parks are unavailable, including the Bridge. Same for the Palace game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I now have the answer. Open Days at the Unis this weekend, so all Uni Car parks are unavailable, including the Bridge. Same for the Palace game.

Palace game it is moving in day for Sussex Uni so the new students may get a bit of a surprise!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Still 200 to sell - so meaningful opening of the Exchange looks unlikely.

Thanks to NSC it looks like we might be able to fill at least one extra seat in WSU (just going through club process with a kind NSC friend).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here