Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City - embarassing

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
THAT song, scarves AND a drum?

It only needs the mention of goal music and many on here will be apoplectic at the tinpottedness of it all...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it shows a staggering lack of awareness to refer to it as "Our We Love You song"

Or even just THE "We Love You" song. None of these tools even know its correct name. They may as well refer to it as "The Sister Act Song", as that's where it's arguably most famous from & is no less embarrassing to say.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Leicester.jpg

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
All we need now is for someone to set fire to that dopey skull and crossbones flag that is hanging up in the North Stand.

Got no probs with the flags tbh, more the 'we are the northstand/weststand', 'stand up if you hate palace' (when playing anyone other than Palace) and said St Paulo drivel.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The more flags the better I reckon - personally I can't get that stressed about the design of them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have no probs with the other flags/banners except THAT one. Indeed one banner is one that myself Wilkin and Mendoza clubbed together for. But not THAT one.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Just shows that it is no longer a Palace song anymore. Still hate it though.

We were the first English club to start singing it regularly, it was our go-to song in its first year or so, then other clubs started copying us. Only used after goals now, we've replaced it with 3/4 newer ones.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We were the first English club to start singing it regularly, it was our go-to song in its first year or so

As you are a man of facts can you actually substantiate this in any way shape or form.

Im interested in the word THE as opposed to use of ONE of the...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here