Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester 4.5 million bid for Beckford

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont see hes buying any player, he's desperate for a striker. they apparently play some decent football and create chances but have noone in the box. partly his own fualt, playing Vassell on the wing, but there you are.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Smacks of desperation to me and Maynard probably told him he wanted to stay at Bristol because he didn't fancy Leicester!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The whole football world now knows that Sven MORON Erikksson is after a bustling striker, so if you have one going spare, don't forget to add a million to the asking price.

Of course Sven won't care as it is not his money. However, I'm sure he'd have been more careful if that had come off his probably RIDICULOUS salary.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Didnt rangers turn down SIX AND A HALF MILLION from Leics for one of their strikers yesterday?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Nothing like a scatter gun approach to strikers to make them feel wanted. The "You were always our first choice" could wear thin after the 15th approach to a different striker.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Leicester are running their transfer dealings like me on Championship Manager when a new owner suddenl;y gives me a big pot of cash. I can't bid on enough players. Everyone I see, I'll bid for the lot, and suddenly I've spent all the money, and not really spent enough time researching any of my signings to the point where they were significant targets. They were just a series of names I was excited that I could afford.

I'm left with an overloaded squad of ordinary players who are immediately worth much less than I paid for them, and most of them are unhappy about being on the fringes of the squad.

A few months down the line, I get sacked!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leicester are running their transfer dealings like me on Championship Manager when a new owner suddenl;y gives me a big pot of cash. I can't bid on enough players. Everyone I see, I'll bid for the lot, and suddenly I've spent all the money, and not really spent enough time researching any of my signings to the point where they were significant targets. They were just a series of names I was excited that I could afford.
Maybe Sven has had a stroke, and miss-understood when he was offered the chance to be a Championship Manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here