Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leicester 100

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think a lot of people will decide on the day - myself included.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
3000 :ohmy:

Speaking to a Leciester fan on the way back on Saturday, he said that teams who've played there on a Saturday have always almost taken 1500 to the Walkers.

I imagine a few would be going, say 400 odd, as a number on here said they would be going to Leicester instead of Cheltenham, but for a Tuesday night that's quite good.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd be there if it wasn't for exams, though having said that, I don't find Leicester that attractive as I don't like these new grounds and the towns a hole. :-(

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Huddersfield took 3,000 on Saturday. Is it the first time they've played there?

If there's no discount, why would anyone bother getting a ticket in advance?

Me, I'm in the home end so watch out for the pitch invasion when we get the last minute winner!

PG

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
I assumed we would have about 800 there. Most people will just pay on the day, with there being no discount on tickets and no chance of us selling out.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Drove from Shoreham to Leicester today, will get my ticket tomorrow.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I assumed we would have about 800 there. Most people will just pay on the day, with there being no discount on tickets and no chance of us selling out.

Exactly, and no booking fee the Club would charge over the phone/net. We will turn the place blue and white! :albion2: :ohmy:

And outdo the Leicester fans at giving Adams stick! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here