Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This league is proving somewhat easy for them

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like Yeovil battered them today but couldn't finish and I think the same was said of Hartlepool too. Credit to them for playing the full 90 minutes though - it has given them a better start than they could ever have hoped for.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
deffo,everyone against them from the start,and what they have done over last 10/11 games,amazing

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Just hope that this is just a good run that will end on the 20th October.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I can't wait for them to go on a bad run. Out of there 10 league games, 50% of them have been won in the last 5 minutes! Wouldn't mind if they were getting results like they did against bristol rovers but they keep knicking them in the last minute, reminding me alot of Man U in '99

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
there unbeaten run will come to an abrupt end in a fortnight :)

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Im considering putting money on them going unbeaten this season. It wont happen, but its worth a quid. The will annhialate us on the 20th im afraid to say.:(:cry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be a 6 pointer on the 20th.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We'll beat them easily.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I can't wait for them to go on a bad run. Out of there 10 league games, 50% of them have been won in the last 5 minutes! Wouldn't mind if they were getting results like they did against bristol rovers but they keep knicking them in the last minute, reminding me alot of Man U in '99

Was thinking the same, But as with Utd I dont think its luck they just go to the end when some teams would have settled for a point

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems Leeds have Wise's never say die attitude which would account for so many late wins Can't be co-incidence after so many of them can it?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Was thinking the same, But as with Utd I dont think its luck they just go to the end when some teams would have settled for a point

absolutely. dennis and gus have got their team and have got them as fit as a fiddle, they are out there at full time doing laps now a days whereas blackwell was sat there picking over the take a away pizza menu with them.

they can all run and give it their all for 90minutes. yeovil played well yesterday especially the first half but as all their fans said, when you can run like leeds can for 90mins, and still bring on flo, mdv etc late goals are to be expected. we finished yesterday with kandol, beckford and de vries up top and flo tucked in behind and the yeovil defence had nothing left to give.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
It's alright when you have managed to clear your debt, and keep hold of most of your squad, and even recruit players who are far better than most teams in this league could attract.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
yes but my opinions on all that are well documented on here, i am many things but i am not a stuck record.

signed, still waiting for my 11p in the pound cheque from bates.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Too many late wins are not good for me!!!

It's great to see, but too stressful. The thing with Yeovil this week is they came with a gameplan to stifle us, by packing the midfield and catch us on the break. It almost worked.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I don't think so, they dropped there court case against us.

I'm annoyed, I'm not going to the game now.

On the plus side, I'll shall be in Cuba for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here