Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Utd crowd

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Where is everybody??? Ground looks half empty. Be iteresting to hear what the attendence is tonight. :eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Beatin' t'wife

D

Deleted member 18477

they're too big time for the championship...

on a serious note though, they do average one of the highest attendences in the league. + ppl may have gone away for bank holiday.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
They got 30k at home last week and sold out next week (30k) the west stand upper is closed due to them building new executive boxes and corporate hospitality resulting in less matchday tickets, I think they are building a hotel aswell, they're moving the away end so there's less away tickets the Leeds fans are not happy as there was little warning about it and no fan consultation

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Are they redoing the top tier of one of the stands

Edit: that got answered before I even wrote it!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They got 30k at home last week and sold out next week (30k) the west stand upper is closed due to them building new executive boxes and corporate hospitality resulting in less matchday tickets, I think they are building a hotel aswell, they're moving the away end so there's less away tickets the Leeds fans are not happy as there was little warning about it and no fan consultation

Ha,old bates loves a hotel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here