Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tomorrow

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am going to assume that I am the only person coming to Leeds from Newcastle tomorrow. Without sounding too much like a sad act, I do not know anyone else who is going to tomorrow and I was wondering where people are meeting before the game so I might meet some friendly faces?

Not really that keen to go on my own but I am NOT missing Leeds.

Cheers

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Drysalters is a good bet...

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i am ditching my usual pre game haunt to meet some nsc window lickers in the drysalters, not sure if i am friendly mind, but the lickers that will be there are.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I am going to assume that I am the only person coming to Leeds from Newcastle tomorrow. Without sounding too much like a sad act, I do not know anyone else who is going to tomorrow and I was wondering where people are meeting before the game so I might meet some friendly faces?

Not really that keen to go on my own but I am NOT missing Leeds.

Cheers

Robin

Best bet whichever pub you decide to pay a visit to, is to make sure you have your Albion shirt on? You should then be easily able to gauge whether there are any friendly faces inside or not quite so friendly!

Only joking.

If its any consolation I was at the game at Elland rd when we nearly put them down in 1981/82. They won it 2-1 in the end. But they still went down when they lost away at WBA. Ended up with them being relegated to the "old" Division 2. If we had drawn or won the game I might not be here now to tell the tale!
Going to Elland Road always used to have a certain "edge" to it!

But times change and I'm sure you will have a great day out tomorrow.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
dry salters is a good bet, gone there for all games before, cheapish beer, food, leeds fans in there all friendly

Jan 3, 2008
Can't believe it - i've just logged on to post the exact same message. I live in Newcastle & will be travelling down (by train) tomorrow for the match (match ticket just turned up today). Its an odd story why I support Brighton and it's not often (if ever) I find a fellow fan in the North East, let alone from Newcastle. My message was basically going to be word for word the same.

Whats your plans for tomorrow???

Cheers

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Can't believe it - i've just logged on to post the exact same message. I live in Newcastle & will be travelling down (by train) tomorrow for the match (match ticket just turned up today). Its an odd story why I support Brighton and it's not often (if ever) I find a fellow fan in the North East, let alone from Newcastle. My message was basically going to be word for word the same.

Cheers

Robin& GS

Word of warning.
Make sure that the F.I.U. of British Transport Police dont get word that you might be "crewing up" to take the same train;)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Cheers

I am going to be getting the train around 11 if you want to meet. I can PM you my number or something?

Jan 3, 2008
I am going to be getting the train around 11 if you want to meet. I can PM you my number or something?

Hi Robin - i'll give you a buzz in the morning if thats OK. I'll prob struggle to get to the station for 10.30 as my little boy has his last day at football in the morning (yes, he is the only 6 yr old there in a Brighton top!) so I would prob only get to the station for 11.30 with a view to getting the 11.40 train. Normally I would have said yes to an earlier train but not so easy tomorrow.

If you still get the earlier train I could meet you down there. As I say, i'll give you a buzz in the morn.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What is this "Drysalters" of which you speak ?
Is it within the Elland Road vicinity ? Will it be showing ENGLAND ?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
What is this "Drysalters" of which you speak ?
Is it within the Elland Road vicinity ? Will it be showing ENGLAND ?

yes it will.

it is ten minute walk from the ground and has parking if you are there early enough.

if you are at elland road stand looking at the away end with mcdonalds/billy statue to your right. turn left and follow the road along, under the bridge, through a small industrial estate and the pub is then on your left. about ten minutes walk.

Drysalters - West Yorkshire

we will be there by 12.30pm.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm gutted. I've been looking forward to this game for ages, but last few days I've been quite ill. Thought I'd shake it off by the weekend, but I still don't feel that great today. It was going to be such a great day as well!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Word of warning.
Make sure that the F.I.U. of British Transport Police dont get word that you might be "crewing up" to take the same train;)
This happens to me and Russ when we get clocked by BTP @ Grimsby Town :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here