Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds relegation flowers.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Yorkie said:
I used to work just around the corner.

I have been there nearly as many times as I used to go to the Goldstone.

What did you think of it then??? Last time I went I almost got beat up so not going again

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Being a middle aged woman has it's advantages (although when I last went to Elland Rd I was a lot younger)

I tend not to get threatened. It is a good stadium but perhaps it would be better to cover up colours until you are inside.

No worse than Bramall Lane, to be honest. Sheff Utd fans also have a bad name.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Yorkie said:
I tend not to get threatened. It is a good stadium but perhaps it would be better to cover up colours until you are inside.

That where I went wrong then :dunce:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
strike95 said:
I heard from a Bolton supporter who went to uni in Sheffield, that Sheff Weds fans were supposed to be rough as well. is this true Yorkie?

I always found Wednesday fans ok with other fans. Some of their chants and things they shout leave a lot to be desired but that is another thread, another subject.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
strike95 said:
I heard from a Bolton supporter who went to uni in Sheffield, that Sheff Weds fans were supposed to be rough as well. is this true Yorkie?

been to both grounds a fair bit. people say wednesday arethe worse. but must admit in my expeiriance blades are the idiots. not a patch on leeds though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here