Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Lower Tier

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
My tickets for Elland Road are FA2 lower tier. Do we have the Upper as well? Is there 5400 of us going?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FA6

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Do we have the Upper Tier as well though or do we wear crash helmets?:lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
There're no Leeds fans in the upper tier. And if you can find a pic of the south stand it's not the tradition upper/lower tiers, it's all one near enough. You can climb to the upper from the lower and vice versea.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
We have only sold 1,400 by today when I got mine :nono: Maybe it will be made pay on the day and that will up a little??

Cardiff is down as all ticket in the shop as well but only about 40 tickets have been sold so far :lolol: Why could that be?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Starry said:
There're no Leeds fans in the upper tier. And if you can find a pic of the south stand it's not the tradition upper/lower tiers, it's all one near enough. You can climb to the upper from the lower and vice versea.

Starry - can we sit where ever we want or are we made to sit in our allocated seat ?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Starry - can we sit where ever we want or are we made to sit in our allocated seat ?

I'm not sure, I know we are having huge issues with the Safety Advisory Group (upper north east closed for the Reading game :( ) so they'll probably make you sit where your ticket says.

Though I did read on here that 1,400 are sold and Brighton took 2,200 so maybe if its not sold right out they won't care where you sit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for response

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Beach Hut said:

We were allowed to take whatever seat we wanted a fortnight ago. The stewards and police were very friendly and helpful. Almost everybody in the Cardiff section stood for 90 minutes too, and nobody was asked to sit down.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
oapdodge said:
Wonder if they will ask the 40 going to Cardiff to sit down ?

We've got terraces here, butty bach. But there are seats in the away end too if you want to sit.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Still got terracing at Cardiff so doubt it.

They never ask us to sit down either Bluebird. The SAG are just a bunch of jobsworths with nothing better to do with their time.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Starry said:
They never ask us to sit down either Bluebird. The SAG are just a bunch of jobsworths with nothing better to do with their time.

You're not wrong. I couldn't believe the problems we had at Forest with over-zealous stewards over the standing issue. I understand Albion fans had the same problem there too. It was ridiculous.

The Laughing Bluebird said:
We were allowed to take whatever seat we wanted a fortnight ago. The stewards and police were very friendly and helpful. Almost everybody in the Cardiff section stood for 90 minutes too, and nobody was asked to sit down.

Probably because they knew you bunch of SLAGBOATS would start TEARING the place up if they said anything. :jester:

(We're in block FA2, by the way.)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Safeway said:
Probably because they knew you bunch of SLAGBOATS would start TEARING the place up if they said anything.

You're probably RIGHT. They also put out tables and chairs outside the refreshments stall, which I thought was a NICE touch.

Although they were NAILED to the floor.

madmatt10583

Jan 25, 2005
whats the point in having the upper tier? its not like your 10 fans will fill it!!!! enjoy losing at leeds, seaweed scum

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
madmatt10583 said:
whats the point in having the upper tier? its not like your 10 fans will fill it!!!! enjoy losing at leeds, seaweed scum
C'MON THE BAGGIES!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here