Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds lose again.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
mate is a derby fan and went. Said leeds have gone a long way, empty crowds, no noise and really really shit football.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Whatever the Management Committee decide to throw our way. Probably a huge £££ fine and demoted to the conference knowing what they think of us already!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We fielded an ineligible player last week.

Six loan players on the team sheet and you are only allowed five.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Starry said:
We fielded an ineligible player last week.

Six loan players on the team sheet and you are only allowed five.

I think thats between 1 and 10 points, when do they decide?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has to be a 10 point deduction for flagrant disregard of rules. Who is responsible for this cock-up ? Surely when the team sheet went in somebody should have known there were 6 loanees on it.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I believe the club secretary is taking the flak for it. Whether it was really his cock up or he is the fall guy, who knows.

Won't know for a while yet Looney, Bates is pleading extenuating circumstances and things.

Hopefully just the slapped wrist and small fine that Lasher is expecting though.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Extenuating circumstances, um that's tested tactic,how about this,say there Polish and you can't spell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lolol: :albion:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, let me think.

Chelsea are accused of breaking rules by tapping up Leeds players (an offence generally unrelated to Leeds or Chelsea's current on-pitch form) and Ken Bates is screaming for the FA to throw the book at them, deduct points, relegate them from the Premiership, cast them into the wilderness of eternal damnation etc).

Leeds field an illegal side against whoever it was- which definitely DOES impact on their current form, as well as that of other teams in the league- and Bates is demanding leniency from the authorities in the form of a small fine?

Strange, but I smell double standards here. I'm sure Altrincham lost points last season over an ineligible player, therefore it would seem only fair to do the same to Leeds.

Come on Ken, what's it to be? Truth, justice and the Leeds United way? Or do the rules not apply so stringently when it's you who's supposedly the one who broke them?

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
edna krabappel said:
Hmmm, let me think.

Chelsea are accused of breaking rules by tapping up Leeds players (an offence generally unrelated to Leeds or Chelsea's current on-pitch form) and Ken Bates is screaming for the FA to throw the book at them, deduct points, relegate them from the Premiership, cast them into the wilderness of eternal damnation etc).

Leeds field an illegal side against whoever it was- which definitely DOES impact on their current form, as well as that of other teams in the league- and Bates is demanding leniency from the authorities in the form of a small fine?

Strange, but I smell double standards here. I'm sure Altrincham lost points last season over an ineligible player, therefore it would seem only fair to do the same to Leeds.

Come on Ken, what's it to be? Truth, justice and the Leeds United way? Or do the rules not apply so stringently when it's you who's supposedly the one who broke them?

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

What she said! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
3 points for every game you do it sounds fairer imo. Chesterfield only got a 9 point deduction for cheating over a whole season

Bates and Wise, Leeds. That alone justifies a 10 points deduction. Fielding ineligible players + their fans is worthy of a few more points docked.

As usual though the football authorities won't have the courage to do anything because Leeds were European Cup Winners weren't they?:lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I actually love seeing Leeds struggle, but it's nothing to do with an anti Leeds thing. It's Bates; he really is a silly old man who believes his own hype. If Leeds go down it will be him that kops the flak, which will be good to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here