Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds back in for CMS

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Right only a rumour this one, and i can tell you my info, my brother in law is a Leeds season ticket holder of 21 years, and he just messaged me and said "you do realise Leeds are going back in for CMS, as they believe Gus isnt convinced about him and might want the money to replace him with another striker"

So, it seems thats the rumour going round Leeds at mo

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Doesn't surprise me

It's the silly season

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Right only a rumour this one, and i can tell you my info, my brother in law is a Leeds season ticket holder of 21 years, and he just messaged me and said "you do realise Leeds are going back in for CMS, as they believe Gus isnt convinced about him and might want the money to replace him with another striker"

I sincerely hope that Gus is not stupid enough to offload CMS. He is just starting to look the part and I would be devastated if, post Noone's move, we sold another one of our best players to one of our key rivals for promotion. It would be nonsensical in my view.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
We already need at least 1 if not 2 strikers, aint gonna happen unless we have 2 decent strikers lined up and am i right in thinking that Leeds are still embroiled in a takeover so no money is being spent by anybody there at the moment. Leeds have a much bigger and better history than us but right now we are easily on a par with them and it is showing with the players we are attracting to the club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

and u dont think yur brother in law is going to wind u up? lol....source ...Leeds fan ....zzzzzzzz

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

For someone with only 6 posts, you seem to have started a lot of transfer threads tonight!

D

Deleted member 18477

Let's hope we reject all bids 2moro for any of ours players except noone (because I'm sick of having to correct the auto spelling of no one on my iPad! :lol:

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
and u dont think yur brother in law is going to wind u up? lol....source ...Leeds fan ....zzzzzzzz

Lots of people think Leeds have got no money, BUT apparently the feeling round Leeds is, that McCormack is possibly on his way out, several clubs are interested in him, and a lot of Leeds fans hate him and want him gone, as they think he is lazy !!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lots of people think Leeds have got no money, BUT apparently the feeling round Leeds is, that McCormack is possibly on his way out, several clubs are interested in him, and a lot of Leeds fans hate him and want him gone, as they think he is lazy !!!

and yet hasnt he just signed a new contract....dont u think the place gets a lot of bllx talked about just like any club?...afteral look at nsc lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here