Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Away

derek furlong

Mar 16, 2007
worthing
Would like to know the likelihood of our match up at Elland Road being blown out by International commitments for some of its over paid clowns.And how late can they leave it before postponing the fixture.Cheers

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Would like to know the likelihood of our match up at Elland Road being blown out by International commitments for some of its over paid clowns.And how late can they leave it before postponing the fixture.Cheers

all the england and other international fixtures should be fixed by now.

SKY and the plod can still f*** you though but both SHOULD give enough notice(sorry no fixture list handy but sky will announce games they are covering in 2or 3 month batches but the plod can f*** you the night before or even on the day if they want to piss you off.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
all the england and other international fixtures should be fixed by now.

SKY and the plod can still f*** you though but both SHOULD give enough notice(sorry no fixture list handy but sky will announce games they are covering in 2or 3 month batches but the plod can f*** you the night before or even on the day if they want to piss you off.

I hope they are not going to f*ck me the night before.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The game may or may not be moved, but given Bates' views on England (basically he couldn't care as none of his players will be involved), I doubt it'd be moved.

England game kicks off at 5, and will be shown in the pubs near the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here