Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds 7-0 Brighton

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
No way will Leeds be able to beat the Albion 7-0 on Saturday and I predict at least a point for the Albion. McGhee is doing a superb job at the moment mixing tried and tested English lads with some shrewd foreign boys and Leeds are going to be shocked when they see how good we are.

Mark McGhee's Blue and White Army :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
And to think some people say you are funny. . .

NEW_perf-comb-cutout.jpg

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
I predict the wheels come off Magoos revival bandwagon big TIME on Saturday and the BOO boys will be out in force next Tuesday for the Sheff Utd game and then will be the BIG one for us BOO boys as we will be SPOILT for choice as not only will we be able to slag off MAgoo and the Clipboard Kid but also we can aim our VENOM at the traitor JUDAS Adams and we all know how easy it is to WIND up the pint sized rat :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

We all thought you had changed!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Re: Re: Leeds 7-0 Brighton

brightonfan_86 said:
We all thought you had changed!!!

Wrong. That would be a waste of a good thought.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
I predict the wheels come off Magoos revival bandwagon big TIME on Saturday and the BOO boys will be out in force next Tuesday for the Sheff Utd game and then will be the BIG one for us BOO boys as we will be SPOILT for choice as not only will we be able to slag off MAgoo and the Clipboard Kid but also we can aim our VENOM at the traitor JUDAS Adams and we all know how easy it is to WIND up the pint sized rat :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
I know that danny but its so boring, Do people find him funny then?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think its better than them shitty poles people expect us to vote in.Best thing is dont click on Ernests posts,simple.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Sammy the seagull said:

I find him mildy amusing but what I find really funny is everyone's over the top reactions and tantrums. He has been posting this sort of stuff for years but people still let it get to them.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Belfast-Worthing BHA

Sammy the seagull said:

:blush: A little bit :blush:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BRIGHT ON Q said:
I think its better than them shitty poles people expect us to vote in.Best thing is dont click on Ernests posts,simple.

Best thing is to click on them as they are funny - FACT

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why do people get so worked up?

I'd rather people got arsey with all the Palace fans we have lurking about the place. They contribute nothing and genuinely try to wind us up.

Ernest is just funny on the other hand.

It's pretty harmless stuff and ultimately it's all the people ranting on at him in response that probably drives him to do it.

Makes me laugh most of the time anyway.

Palace fans however, do not

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Bluejuice said:
Why do people get so worked up?

I'd rather people got arsey with all the Palace fans we have lurking about the place. They contribute nothing and genuinely try to wind us up.

Ernest is just funny on the other hand.

It's pretty harmless stuff and ultimately it's all the people ranting on at him in response that probably drives him to do it.

Makes me laugh most of the time anyway.

Palace fans however, do not

Cheer up you humourless Brighton muppet. Palace fans are bleeding great, as is Ernest.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im with Ernest. Magoo out. I mean how dare he pick a team against Plymouth that comfortably beat them and played with skill, passion flair and over 90 mins.

I demand a return to ultra defensive dont have a clue performances and the odd one goal wins.

:angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here