Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Leeds had a man sent off so you'd expect them to push on and take the 3 points

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Leeds had a man sent off so you'd expect them to push on and take the 3 points
After this (and three subs) I believe they had a further player off injured; hence they played the majority of second half with 9 men.

On another note if your bored tonight http://www.waccoe.com is a cracking read.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
And I'm now happy again, that the MIGHTY Leeds, self proclaimed biggest club in England......lose 6-1 to Watford of all teams !!!

Brilliant for Watford that is !!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Mod: I have deleted the tiresome and personal drivel from this thread... please try and play nice, or else go away and look the pictures in your Panini sticker books. :thumbsup:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Leeds play Palace a week before we do, they are picking up yellows all over the shop so here's hoping Murray & Zaha get lumps kicked out of them when the Leeds thugs come up against them.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
After the result had not come through on the radio at 5pm I had assumed that the Leeds faithful had invaded the pitch and attacked anything that moved . However, I now assume that a great deal of injury time was added?

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
You are down to 10 men, and you then make all 3 subs by the 46th minute. Assuming they weren't all down to injuries, what sort of Manager does that? Surely you hold at least one back just in case of exactly what happened next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here