Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Steele

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
very underated played along side zamora and still scored about 10 a season :clap:

we would kill for a striker like him now possible not now at his age, but when he was at brighton! only problem was he liked a :drink: :jester: and iam joking

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Adriodinho said:
He got some 'Brighton reject' treatment:lolol:

how the f*** would you know?

when he played for brighton you probably supported man united.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely NO "Brighton Reject" reaction to him - he got a great reception. Seems like he's looked after himself - if anything, he looked leaner than when he was with us I thought. He's in a SHIT team now though.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Easy, why believe a man who probably doesn't even know who Andy Crosby:bowdown: was?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Absolutely NO "Brighton Reject" reaction to him - he got a great reception. Seems like he's looked after himself - if anything, he looked leaner than when he was with us I thought. He's in a SHIT team now though.

Maybe he stopped going to mcdonalds EVERY day!

good player with Brighton was sorry to see him go.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bigc said:

He got alot of "should have stayed with a big club" and im sure I heard Brighton Reject once.

Was nice to see him get a good reception as he always worked his arse off for Albion, but we must not lose sight of the fact that he really WASN'T very good and only got 10 goals because he got 100 chances.

Him and Zamora received the same service but there's a reason why one of them played in the UEFA Cup this week and the other was taken off during a 4-1 defeat at Brighton.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Adriodinho said:

I think that was aimed at Ibehre (sp?) - as in we rejected a deal to sign him - bending the truth a little bit!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Adriodinho said:

Only from the rest of the retards that sit near you.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Safeway said:
Was nice to see him get a good reception as he always worked his arse off for Albion, but we must not lose sight of the fact that he really WASN'T very good and only got 10 goals because he got 100 chances.
True...but we've had FAR worse since that makes him seem better.

I mean he's no McCammon, Turienzo, Molango etc

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
bigc said:

:lolol: :clap:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
El Presidente said:
Two words "Bristol City" ...........and that is why he is always :bowdown: in my eyes

:clap2: Offside ! :rolleyes: Lee just likes his beer too much.....made many goals for others and never really got the credit he was due

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here