Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Peacock

There were a few Bris fans who thought we won because he was injured. He looked a bit wasteful tonight to me :lolol: :bounce: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
He was bloody awful. Wasn't at all surprised to hear that goal was his first at home for over a year!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he spent as much time on the training ground as he does in the tattoo parlour, he might be able to hit the proverbial with a banjo once in a while.

And that goes for CISSE too.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Easy 10 said:
If he spent as much time on the training ground as he does in the tattoo parlour, he might be able to hit the proverbial with a banjo once in a while.

And that goes for CISSE too.

Totally agree, he is caked in them.

Spikes sticking up everywhwere

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
apart from his finishing I thought he was quality. Just the type of player we need at the moment

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
sir danny cullip said:
I would say all we needed at the moment was a good finisher or a "goal scorer", he certainly wasn't that :rolleyes:

nah Robinson and Knight are goalscorers that just need someone to feed them

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, I think we've already got enough forwards who need half a dozen chances before notching a goal.

dwayne, you are allowed to agree with the general concensus now and then. Sometimes I think if there was a thread about grass being green, you'd say it was purple.

:)

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
dwayne said:
nah Robinson and Knight are goalscorers that just need someone to feed them

I agree they're good finishers but neither are goalscorers at this level, both had 2 chances at palace and robinson lacked conviction a few times going for goal tonight, he just needs time but i certainly wouldn't say peacock would do us any favours :shootself

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Easy 10 said:
Well, I think we've already got enough forwards who need half a dozen chances before notching a goal.

dwayne, you are allowed to agree with the general concensus now and then. Sometimes I think if there was a thread about grass being green, you'd say it was purple.

:)

I'm not an LI, easy, I agree with a lot of people on here, just not with the majority on the game and peacock tonight.

E

enigma

I met him after the play off final in the city players lounge- loves himself.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
enigma said:
I met him after the play off final in the city players lounge- loves himself.

All i'll say about Dwayne is that he was a perfectly decent bloke to me in the flesh and also that the "Dwaynemobile" was not a roaring success when i was a passenger

That eagles bloke from united though, terrific player, definitely one for the future (and english!!!) a bit in the shaun wright-phillips mould...he was certainly a lot better than the whole team of eagulls that we played against last week!

As for Peacock,i think his name says it all...

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Robinson and Knight are too simialr, they need a dominating centre forward up there. CKR is the man and Leon is better than Jake. Jake is a great prospect but should be pushing Leon for his place not partnering him.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think CKR should start saturday with one of them. I think playing knight and robinson together started away at preston when they had two very big physical centre halfs and mc ghee thought the two smaller strikers would unsettle them, we got a point that day and it has worked a few times since eg palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here