Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hughes – First visit to Withdean tonight?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
screw that shit, according to my Notts County mate he's on FIRE at the minute, need to make sure our defence is tight, 3 points is a MUST!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I used to be in the "I'll rip up my season ticket if that scumbag ever comes near my club" camp, but I don't feel the same way anymore tbh. There's been plenty of professional footballers (& others) who've driven their car after they've been drinking, & realistically a similar fate could've happened to any of 'em. I admit that I would have felt uncomfortable had Gus signed him, but let he who is not stoned... & all that.

There's no doubt he's got a helluva gift for sticking the ball in the ol' onion bag.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Scored one in each of his last four games.

May even be the first time Ince has been since he was going to be interviewed for Albion vacancy and then pulled out at the last minute.

Ince turns down Albion talks From The Argus)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I saw him play earlier this season. He had the Wolves defence in his pocket all night.

The more the crowd chanted 'Lee Hughes is a murderer' and berated him, the better he got. He seemed to really enjoy having the crowd on his back. With that in mind, the best thing to do tonight would be to ignore him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Met the guy at a club in London once, and as much as it pains me to say it, he was really nice, even bought me a drink.

....oh and he's best mates with super Tommy Fraser!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given our current form. long unbeaten record at Withdean, County being near the bottom of the table, Ince's son's form, Lee Hughes goals and the fact that Christmas throws up all sorts of strange results, this game has got banana skin written all over it

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
No point on getting his back about the whole murder situation. He's doing everything possible to help the family out, He's always helping them out with money situations and as weird as it sounds they've become good friends. Plus the more we get on his back the better he'll play.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Given our current form. long unbeaten record at Withdean, County being near the bottom of the table, Ince's son's form, Lee Hughes goals and the fact that Christmas throws up all sorts of strange results, this game has got banana skin written all over it

Except that on current form I don't think we could really claim any outcome to be the result of a banana skin.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Milton Keynes last season surely?

Fair play – just checked and he was.

I cannot recall it at all though. I must have managed to banish the start of last season from my memory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here