Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Bowyer leaving Birmingham in the summer

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
.. could perhaps do a job?

I can't help thinking that he would have made a difference on Saturday when we needed to impose some control on the game? He's not a tippy tappy player but 11 of those doesn't make a balanced team.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
If we stay on course and go up, we'll be pitching to be a top championship club with the wow factor of a fantastic new stadium. Guess his wages might be a bit of an issue though!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
cloudy bloody what-if cuckoo land

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's the player arsenal could do with but would never sign.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The reason we are top is because Gus has brought in hungry undervalued players from other clubs, some promising youngsters and a mere sprinkling of trusted, wise older heads.

Which category does Lee "trouble with the law, sent off for punching his own player, vicious little prick" Bowyer fit into?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The reason we are top is because Gus has brought in hungry undervalued players from other clubs, some promising youngsters and a mere sprinkling of trusted, wise older heads.

Which category does Lee "trouble with the law, sent off for punching his own player, vicious little prick" Bowyer fit into?

We have a vacancy for "hate figure", I think he'd fit the bill nicely :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The bloke's a prick. I would not want him anywhere near Falmer.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the footballing front he is the type of player we need but as a person he appears to be a prick so not sure he would go down very well with Gus also his wages could be a problem but based purely on football ability I would say yes go after him.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If we do go up this season which by reading some posts on here is a done deal which it is not,& we can afford the salary of a player like lee bowyer I would prefer the money to be spent on a player that is a proven goal scorer at championship level rather than spent on a tearaway like lee bowyer,who may well be a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Not Bowyer but its this kind of proven top class player, with plenty of experence we will need. One to replace Kish, one up front, at the back and maybe in goal.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He's not a tippy tappy player

Where did this 'tippy tappy' nonsense come from? Tiki-taka is the style of football employed by Barcelona (and the Albion) and is named after the children's toy.

If other clubs fans hear us talking about 'tippy tappy' football we'll sound even more gay than we already are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here