Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ledley King and the thirty-seven pound tickets

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I had never heard of him until I fed his name into Google!!! I'd settle for 12.5K a month let alone a week!!!:wave:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Ledley King is whinging in the press today about how he doesn't get enough money. He's apparently only on 12.5K a week, and he wants 60K.

Ungrateful little turd.

I'd have opted for something a tad stronger than 'turd'. It has to be said in his defence that it must be tough living on only 12.5 K a week. I simply don't know how his family manages:rolleyes: :tosser:

Get out into the real world you greedy little f***!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He must be worrying where his next meal is coming from by Wednesdays then :angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He's probably pissed off coz people like Robbie Keane are on £40k a week. He'll bugger off and join Sol Campbell at Arsenal to get his money.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Re: Re: Ledley King and the thirty-seven pound tickets

Bwian said:
Get out into the real world you greedy little f***!

By all means debate the merits of footballers' wage packets, but why single out Ledley King? There are far worse offenders. Besides which, there was no-where (at least not in the Mail article) where King said he wanted x amount a week - as per usual, it was his agent doing the talking.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think he is one of the weak points in the Spurs side. He can only kick with one foot.

But even 16 players on £17,500 a week = £14,560,000 a year.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Ledley King and the thirty-seven pound tickets

Repugnant Toad said:
By all means debate the merits of footballers' wage packets, but why single out Ledley King? There are far worse offenders. Besides which, there was no-where (at least not in the Mail article) where King said he wanted x amount a week - as per usual, it was his agent doing the talking.

I didn't single him out....merely added my comment on his (and other footballers') greed.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
12.5k a week is nothing for someone who has established himself as a decent international player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here